Our Educational Philosophy
Updated: Jun 27, 2018
by Brittney Highsmith, MS.Ed
Curious to know more about Summa International Schools' educational philosophy? Click the link below to see a break down of our core academic beliefs:
1) Results drive every element of a successful school.
2) College begins in kindergarten.
3) Character development is essential for achievement.
4) Leaders, teachers, and scholars drive towards mastery.
5) Parents are partners. We have voice.
“The fact is that given the challenges we face, education doesn't need to be reformed -- it needs to be transformed. The key to this transformation is not to standardize education, but to personalize it, to build achievement on discovering the individual talents of each child, to put students in an environment where they want to learn and where they can naturally discover their true passions.” - Sir Ken Robinson
Our Educational Philosophy: Take a look at our educational philosophy.